Friday, February 5, 2010

Passion.

Hello Internet:

I apologize for not posting yesterday- had a ummm...interesting day to say the least. Haha. Today has been a torturing day, I find out very useful information at 3 today, and it is killing me! Haha, I just want to know now :-).

Anywho... I talked about this book called 1,000 Journals Project already by um SOMEGUY. And today, I was inspired again by this author. There is one entree that says, "Is fire born within each heart or sparked by experience?" And funny enough- everything that I have been around lately has all been based off experience and observing. And what a good question...are we naturally just passionate about things or do we need to go through things in order to find passion within ourselves?

Honestly I think it is a little bit of both. Yesterday I was thrown into old habits, yet changed it by "closing my hands on what I wanted" and not letting the things get ripped away from me. The passion was sparked by experience and past experiences to be so angry and care so much about the situation that occured. If I had not gone through half of the things I have, I would've blown it off and not cared or what have you.

Although, fire is born within each heart too. Think about it...you don't need experience to know you would do ANYTHING for any one of your family members. You don't need to talk with them about loving them no matter what; it just is.

So I ask you Internet; passion? Love? Experience? Wisdom? Think about how all of these things come together in order to light this fire that burns with in you. What is the fuel added that makes you more passionate about whatever, or what is the water that dims the fire and makes you not give a shit. Think about the wants, the not wants, and the in-betweens. You have all you want, it's just a matter of what you think is worth fighting for.

-Miss Optimistic.

P.S.- I read on someone's facebook profile a quote... it said, " It's never too late to change your life." Remember this, it will come up in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment