Thursday, February 11, 2010

Direction?

Hello Internet-

I ask you, have we all forgotten what respect is? Granted I live off of respect, but I feel a lot of us have lost that want to respect others. My room mate for example. Loved her to death thought she was awesome, now she comes home late every night slams or door 100 times drops and shuffles through her shit and then eventually passes put at god knows when.

And tonight while I'm trying to now fall asleep, her annoying little friend is here who she complains about half the time. The weird thing is- she complains to me about HALF the things she does- yet SHOCKINGLY still does them! For example. She hated pledging this one house. Okay I'm a college student. She hated it complained how the girls weren't her style, she didn't think she fit in blah blah blah bull shit. So she dropped. To later! Be back in it coming home hazes out of her mind waking me up in the middle of the night.

So why have we lost the want to follow through with things we say? I will admit, I didn't think the sorority scene was for me- and then everything happens for a reason and I end up in the best house with the realist most amazing girls I have ever met. Things do happen, but when all I hear about is complaining- yet she still does it and I'm still getting annoyed- I don't like it.

Internet we need to remember we aren't the only ones on the earth and be conscious of others.

-Miss Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment