Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SMOKERS are cool....

Hello Internet:

http://health.yahoo.com/news/afp/healthustobacco_20100209102313.html


Thought I would start out with everyone seeing this article. It's funny I never really cared that people would smoke, but honestly it sickens me more every day. Of course I don't say anything...people should be able to live their own lives...but SERIOUSLY?!

Why would you willingly want to light up these "cancer" sticks and just slowly kill yourself? Is that how someone wants to live? Not only cancer, but other sicknesses come with it. Smoking makes you age faster, more prone to getting sick cause it screws up your immune system, and on top of it is just disgusting. With all the information that we have today and the studies- why the hell does anyone smoke anymore?!

It is such a disgusting habit, and not to mention your hands, clothes, and breath wreak after. So if you are a smoker- I ask you this. What made you start? Or better yet Why? What was so important that now you slowly kill yourself with every click of that lighter?

A few of my friends smoke and my sisters and brother-in-law have all smoked, luckily my family members have stopped. My friends know I hate it, but I can't do anything about it.

Today isn't really a lesson, it's more of a think about what your doing.
Do you really want to die because you killed yourself?

-Miss Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment