Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dreams

Hello Internet:

Last night was odd; couldn't sleep very well. I had a weird dream about death and the portrayal of it as a human being, kind of like that movie "Meet Joe Black" I believe it is called.

But during whatever I was doing this morning, I started thinking...maybe we as people need to become more closer to the idea of "death", like I stated in my last post by James Allen, "...these so called evils may be converted into blessings."

And then, all these thoughts have been splurging into my head, maybe for once I am actually happy and content with my life and the positivity that I have surrounded myself with, that my dream, and me not wanting to be around "death", is telling me to just keep on loving, regardless of what is to come.

Things are always temporary, nothing lasts forever. A book will wear and tear, a cell phone will get old and or break, a baby blanky will get holes in it and age, and a person ages as well; eventually everything comes to an end. My point of this post is:

Take a look around, and be thankful for what you have. Love unconditionally, and always be open to new ideas. On my walk this morning I saw this guy just staring this other kinda "dorky" dressed boy up and down with a weird look on his face. I can guarantee that "dorky" boy is probably one of the sweetest most genuine people you will ever meet, but because he dresses a little differently he is weird.

Open your minds to the things that you are so closed off to...you may be surprised what you will find :-).

-Miss Optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment