Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My First Post

Hello internet:

This blog is the start of a different way of thought and action for me. I normally do not post feelings or what have you on the internet, but lately I have been becoming more and more spiritual and I feel people are missing out on the real beauties of life.

Who I am, where I come from, and or what I do is completely irrelevant to what I am attempting to do with this blog. Because, whether this is viewed or not, I could really care less, but the idea that my opinions and my thoughts about days or life or whatever is out there means something to me.

My blog will be all motivational sayings, quotes I may find interesting, lyrics I listened to and moved me on that day, or in general my own thoughts. I have been told numerous times how I am wise beyond my years and a new friend now calls me Buddha.

Do not think I am preaching or criticizing anyone for a different way of thinking; I feel everyone has the right to think and act upon however they want. But, I also do think a lot of people today have been losing sight of the real meanings and important things in life.

Now that I have summed up what I am doing with this blog, I leave you with this...

"...you are the maker of your destiny, and as by the transmuting power of self-discipline you realize this more and more, you will come to see that these so-called evils in life may be converted into blessings." -As A Man Thinketh by James Allen

-Miss Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment