Monday, May 10, 2010

The End of the Beginning

Hello Internet-

So, today starts the end of a new beginning. A summer of laughs, tears, new experiences, travels, and fun; and the end of a school year of laughs, tears, new experiences, travels, fun, and arguments.

I have talked in previous posts about how we fear the end of things. How we worry about death and see it as bad, but the end of a school year means the beginning of a new one. The beginning of new adventures.

My summer IS SLAMMMMMM PACKED :-) and I cannot wait to begin it. For a while I will be in another country volunteering, and then traveling around, so for about a month there will be no Optimistic Voice, but I promise, when I return there will be plenty to share and tell you about!

AND! With the summer and not an extreme amount of work- I have time to read, to learn, and to experience. Which means, more posts for you to read, to learn, and to experience :-).

We all experience things differently; we take away different thoughts and perspectives from the same situations. Enjoy the end of a year, the work-day, the end of a day! What the hell am I saying?! Kick back, it's a Monday. Relax, grab a beer or a glass of wine and just take one for yourself.

I challenge you Internet- Look at what you have to day and basque in all you have! Appreciate it, and don't take it for granted. You never know what's to come.

-Miss Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment