Monday, March 22, 2010

Dream of Happiness?

Hello Internet:

At a loss for a post today again. I never understood what my older sister meant when she said she couldn't write music when she was happy. It's funny though because I can't remember the last time I was this happy- and I stop analyzing things and thinking. I just live more- go with the flow more.

But, because I am happy, doesn't mean I can't write about that. I went online and found motivational quotes- and one really stuck out to me surprisingly enough.

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Leon J. Suenes

I guess a lot of this is going to talk about consequences over all. Because when we all make choices, consequences come with them, whether they be good or bad. My boyfriend is a singer/song writer, and I told him, if he wants it badly enough- he will do whatever he can to make sure he gets it. And it's true. If you want something bad enough, you will do a lot and sacrifice a lot in order to get there.

I am not talking about stepping over people to get where you wanna be, I am saying if you want it you have to make choices. A wise artist : Bruce Springsteen once said, "Talk about a dream, try to make it real." And that is exactly what I am trying to sum up.

Dreaming of happiness and doing something is one thing- but it's the people that DO and make sacrifices that ultimately are the ones that are happy in the end.

So Internet: I ask, what is it you want and what are you willing to do to get it or get there?

-Miss Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment