Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fate

Hello Internet:

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about my past. When I went home about a month ago I got all my letters from my friend who went to jail and then got deported back to Mexico. I haven't touched them, I just for some reason felt I needed them here with me. He's crossed my mind quite a few times. I wonder how he is, what he does now, if he has found a girlfriend/lover, if he misses here, misses me. He was a huge part of my changes in life, and it's sad that I have no way to get in touch with him anymore. I vaguely remember one of his letters having his address, but how do I know if he even still lives there, let alone- how do I know he will receive it?

The world works in mysterious ways. We are pushed into situations we may either struggle through or slide easily through. The point is every situation we go through teaches us something. Maybe, I brought the letters to re-read them, so I could get in touch with him again. There are always possibilities of what could be going on, and why things are happening, but we don't need to know the answers why.

One of my residents, cause I'm a Resident Advisor, had her heart set on transferring. She thinks people don't get her anywhere she goes. I have put so much effort trying to get her involved so she could give this school the same chance I gave it. She always has attitude and it's obnoxious and immature. I told her she should go to expo- a chance to meet girls in all sororities- and she didn't want to go alone. I receive an e-mail afterward saying... so...I went...by myself. And I'm not interested. My roommate sucks. She didn't want to go and the only reason why she was going to is to show her parents that she was giving this school a chance. Oh and I found my dream school thanks to my program.

THAT STANKNESS CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! I hate pessimistic people they are sooo annoying. I bite my tongue every time I talk to her. I emailed her back and said I'm glad she went, and that I hope everything works out for her. She emails me back saying. NVM My parents wont let me transfer looks like I'm staying here.

WHAT THE FUCK?!??!?! Get over it.!! UGH! Oh my god, what a horrible place to be stuck in. probably because you are a horrible person and you have such a narrow mind that no one will get you! That was a little harsh- my point is! I e-mailed her back and said I was sorry, but maybe this is what was supposed to happen, that there is something here she has to do, or show someone else. I hope that you can let go of what has happened to you here and your negative outlook of this school.

Fate leads us in life to where we are supposed to be. Just take a leap of faith and trust you land on your feet. Enjoy the time while you can- it goes by quick.

-Miss Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment